Acuna Batata

My life in Paraguay as a peace corps volunteer. Check out pictures here http://www.flickr.com/photos/donjulio/ And this blog does not represent anything official from the Peace Corps.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Uh huh.

I never got to see the head get severed.

My contact flaked out on me. At the last minute, she called and said there was not room in the truck she rented for me. I don´t exactly care to go into why I think she ditched me, it doesn´t matter. What goes around comes around. She is a vendor in a market. I brought her lots of business. She sells trendy crap to my American friends. She sold things to my friends.

...

Okay well I have tried three times to write an entry for y´all and I erased them all. I am trying to keep this blog based on inspiration and frankly I don´t like anything that I´ve written. I at least wanted to say that I never made it to the festival incase anyone was interested.

Headed back out to site, so take care everyone!!

2 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

Stay positive Brad! We all miss you but you are off doing bigger and better things than we had the guts to!

9:57 AM  
Blogger stephanie said...

miss you!!!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home